Thursday, March 5, 2009

Best Phone Message EVER (and ever and ever)

When I got home from work today I had one new message on the phone. I checked the caller ID and it said that Patsy, my MIL had called. She was planning on coming for Rebekah's assembly tomorrow so I thought she would be telling me when she was going to get here.
Oh no. At first I thought it was a BUTT DIAL, like they say on TV. I couldn't hear anything but muffles. She must have bumped the phone or something to call.
As I listened the noises became clear and I heard the methodical whooshing of water in an agitating washing machine.
HOLY CRAP!! I want to be the one to tell her that her phone reached out to me for help just before it drowned.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

haha that is funny!! HELLLPP!! Maybe it was the toilet!!

Grandma Susie said...

Sounds like something I would do! Poor phone! Poor MIL!

smacula said...

wow-that's funny stuff!!! whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh

Lyndee W. said...

Omigosh! I dropped mine in the toilet not long ago! So funny!

jim and colleen said...

Gone but not forgotten, RIP