Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funny Kids

Yesterday, I think they all tried to impress me with their whittyness.

Sam called me downstairs when I was up in my room folding the laundry.
"Mom, you not 'possed to play on your 'puter"
I guess he think I spend to much time on the laptop.

Rebekah while speaking of St. Patty's Day. I told her I didn't have to wear green because I have green eyes (okay they are hazel, but it is easier to say green). After telling me that eyes don't count.
"and they aren't green. They are more of a puke color."
Nice.

Ethen in FHE talking about honesty and how Satan is the father of all lies. I asked if we wanted to be like Satan.
"No, because Satan is like-BAM!" he hits his fist on his other hand.
No idea what that was about. Bryon and I were confunded.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Sam is so smart! Sean asks me if I'm on facebook or blogging whenever I sit at the laptop...then he dramatically rolls his eyes.

Becker Family said...

Your kids are funny! Love it