Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Surprise Party

My Primary class was a bit reluctant to let me go. Two weeks after getting released, they threw me a surprise party to say goodbye.
I came to Cami's and found a house full of girls and chocolate.





Doesn't look like they had any fun. Sorry Cami, I bet you had a mess to clean up.

When I first walked in, they were all assembled and sang me my favorite primary song. Definitely not expecting that. I cried again. You would have thought Lyndee was in the room or something.

I love you all!! Thanks for the send off. I can't wait to see you all in Young Women's.










3 comments:

Jamie said...

That's so sweet!!

Lyndee W. said...

LOL! Nice. People are going to think that I find nothing more enjoyable in life than to make you cry! Haha. Looks like Heaven. There definitely needs to be chocolate there!

Jamie said...

sheesh lyndee why you gotta go pickin on her? jk