Saturday, March 7, 2009

Student of the Month

I posted a few days ago about Rekebah's breakdown because Bryon couldn't come to her assembly for Student of the Month.
Well little did she know that we arranged a few things.
Not only was Bryon there, but Grandpa Jim, Justin, Grandma Patsy, CarMarley, Sam of course, and I even pulled Ethen out of class so that he could come too.






Ethen wanted to sit by her with all the other 3rd graders.


It was sad that her teacher was gone that day, but she prepared something for the sub to read about why Rebekah was chosen. It was cute.
I think the best part for her was the free pizza certificate.
Congrats babe, and good job.



2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Congratulations, Rebekah! I'm glad that Bryon got to come! Her eyes look so blue in the first pic.

Annette W. said...

Congratulations Rebekah!! That is so awesome. I'll bet you are a great student. Nice Job!